For the Robonomics Spanish speaking Community

Hi guys, we have created a Spanish speaking Robonomics community on telegram.

Its objective is to unite the entire Spanish-speaking community in one place and talk about the Robonomics ecosystem and everything related in spanish language.
Little by little, the entire community will begin to join and generate a pleasant atmosphere of interest with conversations between members of the community and share all the information and updated news of the project.

https://t.me/RobonomicsESP

We invite you to join the community!

Hola, hemos creado una comunidad de Robonomics de habla hispana en telegram.

Su objetivo es unir a toda la comunidad hispanohablante en un solo lugar y hablar sobre el ecosistema de la Robonomics y todo lo relacionado en idioma español.
Poco a poco, toda la comunidad comenzará a unirse y generará un agradable ambiente de interés con conversaciones entre miembros de la comunidad y compartirán toda la información y noticias actualizadas del proyecto.

https://t.me/RobonomicsESP

¡Te invitamos a unirte a la comunidad!

5 Likes

Dear Guido,

We truly appreciate your proactiveness.
It’s a great initiative!
Core Robonomics DAO allocated 5000 XRT for the ambassadors & influencers incentive program.
Mentioned budget is in the Robonomics community incentive treasure, and it’ll be used to reward active community members, such as you.
We’ll keep an eye on the activity in the mentioned community and definitely will measure its growth to reward ESP community admins rightfully.
I’ll PM you regarding the timings of those payouts and their size a bit later.

Thank you for your contribution!

3 Likes

It’s a pleasure for us to contribute!

We have started to create the initiative of the spanish speaking community without knowing the possible rewards that we could generate from the Core Robonomics DAO for the active community members.

Glad to hear that, we hope to achieve the requirements.
Thanks to all the Robonomics team!

4 Likes